Good news – we have a final decree! Now we are awaiting travel dates. Our agency thinks we will be traveling in late May or early June – it depends on when an appointment can be scheduled with the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT, the American consulate). Apparently, AIT has taken on some additional workload to help the US Embassy in Japan following the earthquake and tsunami last month. Hopefully we will have confirmed dates soon. I’ve updated our timeline for families waiting to adopt – we praise God our paperwork made it through court as quickly as it did and are hopeful we can bring our little guy home soon.